[10000印刷√] cannondale m800 beast of the east for sale 318660-Cannondale m800 beast of the east for sale

 The M600 model was a cross between the conservative M1000/00 and the radical M800 and featured a normal height BB like the 00 and a sloping top tube like the 800 It was a great bike, however I guess I always wanted the more radical 'Beast of the East''92 Cannondale M800 'Beat of the East' NEARLY FINISHED Lots of cycling parts for sale!

Cannondale m800 beast of the east for sale

Cannondale m800 beast of the east for sale-Cannondale m800 beast of the east red size 19 used with a few scratches and a few dings aint nothing but 15 minutes to make it look greatany questions Cannondale Beast of the East Jump to Latest Follow REVIEWS DEALS BIKESHOPS TRAILS And here is one for saledecided against nostalgic project for now Someone please post a pic of a pink 26/24 one!

 1994 Cannondale M800 'Beast of the East' March 24th 18 A couple of years ago there was a red 1994 M800 for sale an hour and a half up the coast At the time, I'd just bought something else, so I didn't buy it Since then, I've often wished that I had Then this bike appears for sale two hours up the coast Same year, sameI have a cannondale M800 beast of the east that i brought about 1996 in metalic grey My first ever mountain bike I still use it every week however the frame is the only original part and even This is one of my Cannondales A M800 Beast of the East According to framenumber it's a 1993 model

Vintage Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East" Mtn Bike 1994 Pristine $400 (Oro Valley) 1994 Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East" mountain bikeIn virtually original conditionApart from a few paint chips and scrapes, in pristine condition1991Cannondale Sm800 Beast of the East Up for auction is my 1991 Cannondale Beast of the East The rare tall 22" frame This is the first year Cannondale introduced the Beast of the East as SM800 The TRUE model for the"Beast of the East" markings All original except for tire tubes and front tire! I wanted a light, fat tube, Pepperoni forked and Force 40 braked hardtail that I could throw some slick tires onto and ride on the street and paved bike trails with the family I used to have a 1993 Cannondale M800 Beast of the East, but it was too big for me and the geometry of that frame was a little twitchy for the pavement

Cannondale m800 beast of the east for saleのギャラリー

各画像をクリックすると、ダウンロードまたは拡大表示できます

Aclk Sa L Ai Dchcsewihibx2w4r0ahwdbw8ehcued9qyababggjqzg Sig Aod64 2 6syjfbgw1y8rutjnw6tzr55gq Adurl Ctype 5

Vintage Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East" Mtn Bike 1994 Pristine $400 (Oro Valley) 1994 Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East" mountain bikeIn virtually original conditionApart from a few paint chips and scrapes, in pristine condition Exceptionally low useHighlycoveted vintage Cannondale mountain bike"frame 233/4" top tube, cc Center of crank to center of seat under Cannondale, Old mountain bike, Retro mountain bike, Vintage mountain bike March 24th 18 A couple of years ago there was a red 1994 M800 for sale an hour and a half up the coast At the time, I'd just bought something else, so I didn't buy it Since then, I've often wished that I had Then this bike appears for sale two hours up

Incoming Term: cannondale m800 beast of the east for sale,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close